Forget Dealing With Unhelpful Customer Service Reps
Many small and medium size businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively, or make a plan for business continuity, Advanced Networks has a solution for you.
Services we provide:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on all networks and PCs
- Hardware installation and support
- Virus and spyware removal and protection
- Security solutions
- VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
- Remote access
- Server installations and upgrades
- Spam filtering and e-mail solutions
- Internet connection
- Web content filtering
- System backups, onsite and offsite
- Complete network management and support
- Help desk
Key Benefits of Cloud Office:
Dependable computer network maintenance and IT Management services for businesses throughout the Los Angeles
Had Enough of Your Network Running Slowly? Why can’t I get IT support that doesn’t cost a fortune? Have you ever thought this about your technology?
IT Support and IT Management from Advanced Networks is the answer, bringing predictability and reliability to your technology in the Los Angeles.
With Advanced Networks as your trusted partner in IT support, we will:
- Fully consider your business, budget and your expectations to yield to your IT Support Services requests, not what we think you should have.
- Deal proactively with computer support to prevent disastrous data loss and down time from taking place, instead of reactively stomping out flames.
- Stand firm on every recommendation our IT Consulting team makes, by offering a 100% guarantee.
Advanced Networks is your partner in making sure your technology meets the unique needs of your business. Assisting businesses in Los Angeles we consult with you to find the most cost-effective IT Management and computer network maintenance to help you concentrate on business as usual.
No matter if your business needs network consulting and systems management services, network maintenance services, IT support, computer wireless networking installation, network and server support, remote & on-site support, or IT management services, we’ve got the solution.
Our dedication to the highest level of customer service and support ensures you’ll never have to stress about technology again. When you no longer have to worry about dealing with IT Support and computer network maintenance, you can focus on achieving higher success.
Business Continuity Planning
Proactive data backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses in Los Angeles
Is The Thought Of a Natural Or Manmade Disaster Hitting Your Business Too Much To Handle? “Why does protecting my business with data backup have to be so stressful?” Sound like something you may have said before?
If you’re worried about the future of your business, Advanced Networks offers comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Computer Hard Drive Backup that will put your mind at ease in Los Angeles.
When you partner with Advanced Networks for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, you can count on us to:
- Calm your fears about the disasters you can’t control, with tailor-made strategies for Data Backup to safeguard you from all that’s out there.
- Decrease downtime in the case of a disaster, with practical strategies for Recovery and Back Up that will have your business running smoothly again in no time.
- Get rid of obsolete tape backup systems, with modern Business Continuity solutions that better protect your irreplaceable business data.
Even in the event of a major disaster, backup solutions from Advanced Networks can keep your business going strong. Serving Los Angeles, we offer the most dependable data backup and computer hard drive backup services to business like yours.
If your business requires Online Backup, Hard Drive and Data Backup, Computer Backup, Offsite Data Storage solutions Offsite Data Backup and Recovery Services, Hard Drive and Computer Recovery, Data Recovery, Remote Data Backup, and Virtual Data Recovery, or Business Continuity Plan we’re there if you need us.
Don’t let an unforeseen accident or disaster take away all you’ve worked for. Let us show you how Disaster Recovery and Data Backup can help you achieve your goals.
Your IT Consultant and reliable IT Outsourcing for businesses throughout Los Angeles
Do You Constantly Stress Over Frustrating Technology Issues? “How can I turn my technology into an asset, instead of a liability?” Many business owners are wondering the same thing.
Advanced Networks Technologies offers IT Outsourcing and Chief Information Officer Consultant (Virtual CIO) services that make using your technology in Los Angeles more stress-free than you ever thought possible.
Worry-free IT Consulting from Advanced Networks means you get:
- Peace of mind – with IT Planning services that ensure your technology solution is secure and just right for your business requirements.
- All-inclusive consulting solutions – IT Installation, trusted vendor products and meticulous planning.
- Protection for your business – safeguard your business in the event of a disaster with IT Administration.
With Virtual CIO services from Advanced Networks, you’ll be able to simplify the way you use the technology you count on every day. Our IT Consulting Services take the complexity out of using technology for a simplified business in Los Angeles.
Whether your organization requires computer consultancy, IT outsourcing, IT consulting services, outsourced IT, technical support and IT outsourcing services, small business server consulting, network consulting, computer security consultants, or Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) service, we’re here.
When you don’t have to worry about the state of your technology, you can focus on more important things, like your business. Your company’s success has never been in better hands, with expert advice from a professional IT Consultant.
Optimize your IT investment
Is your technology taking up valuable office space? Do you dream of implementing new IT but lack the space? The solution is Virtualization from Advanced Networks, offering capabilities that enable you to separate your IT resources from your in-house environment. That means you can actually do more with less, because your technology will be delivered to you via the Internet, instead of taking over your office.
By virtualizing your in-house technology, you’ll be able to access more IT, more memory and more software than is physically installed in your office, because it’s all hosted by Advanced Networks offsite. Virtualization techniques can be applied to many aspects of your business IT, including networks, storage, laptop and server hardware, operating systems and applications.
Virtualization from Advanced Networks enables your business to:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Quickly become fully functional after a disaster – with simplified data recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go green – lower your electricity bill with fewer servers
Virtualization technologies provide space and distance between computing, storage, networking hardware and the applications they support – so you get more advanced technology without having to install more equipment.
Best of all, implementing a virtual infrastructure in your business is a smooth and effortless process, because using your computers will be no different. Once your Virtualization solution is active, your administrators can coordinate pooled resources across your business, freeing IT managers to be more responsive to changing market needs and make more efficient use of infrastructure investments.
Computer Data Security and Network Security for companies in Los Angeles
Are You Scared That A Computer Virus Or Hacker Might Put You Out Of Business? “What could happen to my business’s security if myself or an employee misplaced a laptop computer?” Do thoughts like this keep you up at night?
With Computer Data Security and Virus Removal solutions to defend you from what’s out there, protecting your business data is a cinch. Our holistic solutions for Wireless Network Security mean you can protect all you’ve worked and stop putting your company at risk in Los Angeles
Strategic security solutions from Advanced Networks include:
- Security from all that’s out there, with total solutions for data security management that keep out hackers and malware.
- System analyses for your business, ensuring your network security solution covers all your bases.
- Restful nights, with the knowledge that your organization is truly safe from threats.
Advanced Networks designs security solutions that are customized to meet the unique challenges your company faces. Helping companies in Los Angeles, we provide Wireless Network Security solutions to simplify your security needs.
No matter if your company is in need of spyware removal, intrusion detection, and virus protection, computer data security, wireless & mobile security, computer & PC security, wireless protection, or data security management, we can help you out.
Safeguarding your business systems and data is a requirement in today’s world. Protect it all, with Virus Removal and Computer Data Security that will allow you to rest easy.
We’ve got you covered in the cloud
The cloud. You’ve heard about it, but do you really know what it is, or more importantly, how it can help your business? Advanced Networks has all the answers, with the IT and business expertise you need to simplify your transition to the cloud.
Transferring your technology to the cloud simply means that the physical aspects of your IT – along with their management and maintenance – are delivered via the Internet on a pay-as-you-go pricing structure.
Cloud Services from Advanced Networks are:
- Scalable – your technology can easily grow along with your business
- Customizable – we build your IT solution around your specific business requirements
- Mobile – access your files and applications from anywhere, anytime
- Money-saving – cost-effective technology pays for itself faster
Cloud Services from Advanced Networks includes:
Are you in need of a highly available server but don’t have the infrastructure to support it? Allow Advanced Networks to host this server in our Cloud. Our secure and compliant Cloud is the perfect place for your business’ critical servers to reside.
Don’t like tapes? Is setting up a secondary data center for off-site backup too expensive? Allow Advanced Networks to provide Cloud Backup services for you. Our award winning secure and compliant data center has the storage you need for offsite backup storage. We are able to integrate and support many storage and backup vendors with our open architecture.
Are you looking for a DR plan, but don’t have a second location to replicate too? Is the investment in warm hardware overwhelming? Use Advanced Networks’s Cloud DR service to provide your business with the security of having a low RPO/RTO disaster recovery plan that can be brought up in minutes, not days.
Are you tired of managing and supporting desktops? Is the infrastructure for desktop virtualization too costly? Advanced Networks is proud to offer Cloud Desktops. Your desktops, running in our cloud.
Sick of worrying about infrastructure and overhead when developing custom applications? Our best-of-breed Java stack for delivering production solutions in the cloud are the perfect solution. From IDE-to-application server, including database management and application monitoring, our CloudDev platform gives you a complete production runtime with zero complexity and enterprise grade performance.
Email & Spam Protection
Protect your business from online threats
Fast, efficient communication is one of the most important tools for running a successful business. While the benefits of email are undeniable, if you’re not adequately protected, you are leaving your business vulnerable to online attacks including spam, phishing, viruses and malware. With Email & Spam Protection from Advanced Networks, your business can enjoy a reliable email system without being exposed to the safety threats associated with email.
By choosing Email & Spam Protection from Advanced Networks you will:
- Improve email access – with flexible search options and attachment & message archiving
- Refine business processes – ease the pressure on your server by offloading huge amounts of storage
- Ensure the security of your email – prevent online threats and safeguard your business
- Simplify systems – get complete email indexing and easy access to your data
Hardware as a Service
Discover stress-free hardware and operating systems
Finally you can take the unpredictability out of your technology budget. Hardware as a Service, or HaaS, programs from Advanced Networks are a simple way to keep track of your IT expenditures and reduce the need for regular equipment and operating system updates.
Our monthly fee ensures you’ll never be stung with expensive IT bills, knowing that your equipment, warranty service and maintenance services are completely covered.
Hardware as a Service programs from Advanced Networks include service and support for your:
- Operating systems
- Other software and warranty services for servers, desktops, laptops, routers, switches and firewalls
Keeping up with technology has never been easier
Access to the most up-to-date and high-performance software is essential for running a successful business. Don’t let the high prices associated with keeping up with technological advances force your company to compromise.
Hosted Solutions from Advanced Networks offer:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – to ensure the reliability and safety of your emails
- Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – to promote teamwork and simplify collaboration
- Custom Application Hosting – a tailor-made service and support system for your individual business needs
By letting Advanced Networks manage your applications and their hardware infrastructure, you’ll avoid high upfront costs and the ongoing management of IT services, allowing you to ease the pressures on in-house IT resources.
Opt for Hosted Solutions from Advanced Networks and we’ll provide you with the latest technology solutions without the hassle.
IBM iSeries Solutions
Founded in 1989 Advanced Networks, provides specialized implementation, colocation, hosting and management services for your IBM i Power Systems (including AS/400, iSeries and System i).
These services allow you to increase efficiency and reduce costs associated with operating your IBM systems. Additionally, Advanced Networks IBM iSeries services offer a unique and cost effective approach to your corporate operations and business continuity requirements.
iSeries Health Check
Cloud Services for iSeries
iSeries Managed Services
To learn more on how we can help you, please contact our IBM Specialist by filling out the contact form or call (310) 890-8522.
iSeries HA/DR Services
iSeries Backup and Recovery
iSeries Software Installation & Upgrades
Application and Database Development
Do more with your business data
In today’s competitive business world, easy access to vital information anytime, anywhere holds the key to a dynamic workforce, satisfied partners and healthy profits. To keep the information flowing, Advanced Networks offers solutions that combine your database information with business process applications – delivering results that make your data available from any Web-enabled device.
Advanced Networks offers comprehensive Database & Application Development solutions for:
- Data-driven websites – including Internet and intranet applications
- Custom builds – intranets, extranets and customized dashboard reports
- Custom business process solutions – incorporating sales automation, online order processing, fulfillment, product information management and online training
- Workflow automation – integrating your IT systems to improve business processes
- Industry-standard Microsoft tools – we feature Microsoft SQL server and use Microsoft Visual Studio.NET for application development
- Mobile/Pad App Development – Custom Apps for iPod Touch, iPhone,
iPad, Android Mobile, Android Tablets, or Windows 7